Job tittle: Lecturer, PHARMACUETICAL CHEMISTRY, MATHEMATICS & PHARMACUETICS
Job Positions available: Two (02)
Summary of job description:
- To teach Diploma students
- Carry out research & pursue further studies and improve career path
- Participate and contribute to curriculum planning, development, review
- Designing, preparing, and developing teaching materials
- Assessing students' coursework, and provide feedback
- Setting and marking final examinations for each semester
- Supervise student projects, field trips and where appropriate placements are made
- Undertake personal research projects and actively contribute to the institution's research profile.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in Medical Education, Diploma in Pharmacy or a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy and a Master's Degree in the related field in an added advantage.
You must be registered with the Allied Health Professionals Council (AHPC)/Pharmacuetical Society of Uganda.
Core qualification required: is Medical Education, Diploma in Pharmacy or Bachelors in Pharmacy.
Experience working in an academic area and/or research area; with sound practical experience and/or service delivery in the area of Pharmacy.
The ability to teach Pharmacy Courses.
A description of courses taught and/or of expertise that would provide the basis for lecturing Pharmacy Courses.
Prior teaching experience is highly desirable.
Experience: At least two (02) years teaching experience and, or service delivery.
Submit: i.e Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) and two (02) referees, signed Cover letter, copies of Academic papers, to: The Human Resources, International Health Sciences University (IHSU).
Deadline for Submission: Monday, 5th February 2018 at 17:00hrs