Summary of job description:
- To teach Bachelors' students and Masters' students
- Carry out research & pursue further studies and improve career path
- Participate and contribute to curriculum planning, development, review
- Designing, preparing, and developing teaching materials
- Assessing students' coursework, and provide feedback
- Setting and marking final examinations for each semester
- Supervise student projects, field trips and where appropriate placements are made
- Undertake personal research projects and actively contribute to the institution's research profile.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
Master's degree in Dietetics, Nutrition, Food service, Public Health, Medicine, or a related field required and a Post-graduate in Medical Education is an added advantage.
- Core qualification required: is a Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Experience working in an academic area and/or research area; with sound practical experience and/or service delivery in the area of Food and Nutrition.
- The ability to teach in a Food and Nutrition programme in the following areas: i.e., Nutrition and Public health.
- A description of courses taught and/or of expertise that would provide the basis for lecturing in Food and Nutrition courses.
- Prior teaching experience at the Post-graduate level is highly desirable.
Experience: At least 03-05 years in a teaching Institution/University.
Submit: i.e Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) and two (02) referees, signed Cover letter, copies of Academic papers, to: The Human Resources, International Health Sciences University (IHSU).
Deadline for Submission: Wednesday, 22/November/2017 at 17:00hrs