Summary of job description:
- Ensure that Students' results are accurately recorded and archived
- Prepares semester per semester workload allocation across all faculties
- Develop goals and work plans
- Meeting deadlines in a timely manner
- Management of the University Calendar
- Be part of the team that reviews documents, manuals
- Build and maintain good relationships with both internal and external customers
- Ensure effective and regular communication with faculty staff & students
- Scheduling departmental meetings or otherwise
- attend to student & staff inquiries and offer relevant feedback
- Manage and maintain user security for students' results data for the purpose of ensuring security and confidentiality of students' academic records
- Ensure that students' data is backed up
- Manage and maintain accurate student's' records prepare final Academic Transcripts for Graduation
- Managing day-to-day business calendar
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
Master's degree in Management, or a related field is required, a Bachelor's degree in Public Administration, Social Work & Social Administration, Business Administration or related field and: a Post-graduate course in Records and Archives Management is an added advantage.
- Experience working in an academic area/insititution; with sound practical experience and/or service delivery in the area of Records and Archives Management.
- Prior teaching experience at University level is highly desirable.
Experience: At least 03-05 years work experience in a teaching Institution/University and particulary experience in Students Services and Records Management.
Submit: i.e Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) and two (02) referees, signed Cover letter, copies of Academic papers, to: The Human Resources, International Health Sciences University (IHSU).