IHSU offers a number of undergraduate health related courses for those aspiring to join health field and those seeking to further their skills in health leadership. We invite you to explorer these courses to find your area of interests, and ultimately contribute to our mission of Make a Difference to Health Care.
We have two academic intakes per year; August Intake and January Intake for undergraduate applicants. We accept applications from June through January.
General Requirements for Undergraduate Admissions
- Correctly & duly filled IHSU application form (Fees apply).
- Certified copies of ordinary and advanced Level (UCE, UACE) or their equivalent from a recognized institution.
- 2 passport size photographs, not more than 6 months old.
- Photocopy of a valid photo-identity card
- 1 Reference letter (academic or professional)