Thank you for showing interest in join IHSU Please download a copy of the Tuition Structure for 2017 below.
You can also fill in the form below to request more information about out tuition and payment plans
ABOUT IHSU SCHOLARSHIPS
International health Sciences University was established in 2008 to address a need in the healthcare sector for well trained nurses. Since then it has grown to offer a range of qualifications in health sciences and equip effective healthcare professionals. IHSU has continued to strive to make a difference in healthcare. We recognize that not all potential healthcare professionals can afford university education, and so we are offering the chance for applicants to win scholarships.
To apply for a scholarship you must:
- Apply for the course and be accepted. For details on how to apply, click here.
- Write an essay style response to the question below. Your essay should be no more than 500 words in total.
Your scholarship application can be submitted at the IHSU reception. Note that your scholarship application will only be considered if you have been accepted on the course. Please ensure you include your full name with your essay.
- Bachelors of Nursing Science – Full tuition scholarship.
- Diploma in Public Health – Full tuition scholarship.
- Bachelors Public Health – 50% subsidized tuition.
- Masters in Public Health – 50% subsidized tuition.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community Health – 50% subsidized tuition.
- Bachelors of Medical Laboratory Science – Full tuition scholarship.