Thank you for showing interest in join IHSU Please download a copy of the Tuition Structure for 2017 below.
International health Sciences University was established in 2008 to address a need in the healthcare sector for well trained nurses. Since then it has grown to offer a range of qualifications in health sciences and equip effective healthcare professionals. IHSU has continued to strive to make a difference in healthcare. We recognize that not all potential healthcare professionals can afford university education, and so we are offering the chance for applicants to win scholarships.
- Bachelors of Nursing Science – Full tuition scholarship.
- Diploma in Public Health – Full tuition scholarship.
- Bachelors Public Health – 50% subsidized tuition.
- Masters in Public Health – 50% subsidized tuition.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community Health – 50% subsidized tuition.
- Bachelors of Medical Laboratory Science – Full tuition scholarship.
The scholarships only cover tuition fees; other charges including: acceptance fees, practicum fees, laboratory practicals, dissertation and graduation fees will have to be catered for by the student
Scholarship Applications are closed