Narrow Road and Rose's Journey are delighted to announce a new round of Rose's Journey Scholarships (RJS) for four eligible Nursing Scholars, enrolled in a full time undergraduate program at International Health Sciences University (IHSU) for the academic year 2017-2018.
These scholarships are made possible by various sponsors, friends and contributions from former recipients of the scholarship. Scholarships are awarded to students pursuing a bachelors degrees in Nursing in Uganda, particularly at IHSU.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a full time undergraduate nursing program working towards a bachelors degree
- Unless specified, students must be in their second year of study
- Must have a demonstrable record of leadership and service to the community
- Academic achievement
Application deadline and timeline
Please date note of the dates below;
- Applications for the RJSF begin on August 7th 2017.
- All Applications must be e-marked August 15th 2017.
- Scholarship awards will be announced September 1st 2017.
Download the application document below which contains the instructions. Fill it out fully and clearly
After filling it out upload your complete application below
International Health Sciences University
3rd Floor International Hospital Kampala, Kisugu-Namuwongo
Attention: Rose’s Journey Scholarship Fund